Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > date with ukrainian beauty

date with ukrainian beauty

alabama lover

jeremy

"alabama lover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> http://www.sign4love.com/profile.php?special=11-2992

SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN AGE 18 AND
60!

. . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

John McWilliams

jeremy wrote:
> "alabama lover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>> http://www.sign
>>

> SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN AGE 18 AND
> 60!
>
> . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

lsmft

J. Clarke

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:37:58 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:

> jeremy wrote:
>> "alabama lover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>>> http://www.sign
>>>

>> SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN AGE 18 AND
>> 60!
>>
>> . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

> Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your wallet
was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were man enough
to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was absolutely
stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good Ukrainian peasant
stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that she'd have given the
Governator a good fight.

Poor girl was very frustrated.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Celcius

"J. Clarke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:37:58 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:
>
>> jeremy wrote:
>>> "alabama lover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>>>>

>>> SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN AGE 18
>>> AND
>>> 60!
>>>
>>> . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

>> Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

> The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your wallet
> was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were man enough
> to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was absolutely
> stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good Ukrainian peasant
> stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that she'd have given the
> Governator a good fight.
>
> Poor girl was very frustrated.
>
>> lsmft

> --
> --John
> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Bragging??????? Dreaming??? )))))))))))))

Charles Schuler

and I suspect that she'd have given the
>> Governator a good fight.

Who? Arnold? He can't even whip the left coast liberals.

Mark˛

J. Clarke wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:37:58 -0800, John McWilliams wrote:
>
>> jeremy wrote:
>>> "alabama lover" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>>>>

>>> SHE WAS BORN IN 1988, MAKING HER ONLY 18. SHE SEEKS MEN BETWEEN
>>> AGE 18 AND 60!
>>>
>>> . . . PRESUMABLY WITH FAT WALLETS!

>> Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

> The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your
> wallet was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were
> man enough to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was
> absolutely stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good
> Ukrainian peasant stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that
> she'd have given the Governator a good fight.
>
> Poor girl was very frustrated.

If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by what you
describe, then you are dead wrong. I spent a month in Ukraine this last
summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages 18-25. They were extremely
talented, thoughtful, normal people. They also had a distinct tendency to
be beautiful...but your characterization about "peasant stock" is pure BS.
They were anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to stately and fun. There
were also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright stance regarding
morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding a prince on a
white horse to take them away from the economic difficulties they
face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT (as a group) a desparate
set, or a people looking for anything different than that which most
American girls look for in a man. They want a husband who loves them...who
isn't an alcoholic (a huge problem in Ukraine)...and who respects them as a
person.

I've noted FAR more "bed-minded" American females than what I observed in
Ukraine.

--
Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark˛ at:
www.pbase.com/markuson

J. Clarke

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:26:18 -0500, Celcius wrote:

> "J. Clarke" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Yuh dunna hafta shout the obvious, ya know?

>> The last Ukrainian beauty I went out with didn't care how fat your wallet
>> was, she was well off. What she cared about was that you were man enough
>> to toss her in the bed and take her. Now this woman was absolutely
>> stunning, but her figure was, as she put it "Good Ukrainian peasant
>> stock, work hard in fields", and I suspect that she'd have given the
>> Governator a good fight.
>>
>> Poor girl was very frustrated.
>>
>>> lsmft

>> --
>> --John
>> to email, dial "usenet" and validate
>> (was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

> Bragging??????? Dreaming??? )))))))))))))

Wishing I'd spent more time in the gym when I was younger. A _lot_ more.

--

"Mark˛" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message

> If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by what
> you describe, then you are dead wrong. I spent a month in Ukraine this
> last summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages 18-25. They were
> extremely talented, thoughtful, normal people. They also had a distinct
> tendency to be beautiful...but your characterization about "peasant stock"
> is pure BS. They were anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to stately and
> fun. There were also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright
> stance regarding morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding
> a prince on a white horse to take them away from the economic difficulties
> they face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT (as a group) a
> desparate set, or a people looking for anything different than that which
> most American girls look for in a man. They want a husband who loves
> them...who isn't an alcoholic (a huge problem in Ukraine)...and who
> respects them as a person.
>
> I've noted FAR more "bed-minded" American females than what I observed in
> Ukraine.

I am of Ukrainian stock and I can attest to everything you say about
Ukrainian women. They are no different from women anywhere in the
world--there is a broad range of attitudes and sexuality.

Although, not really trying to be biased, I have found Ukrainian and Irish
women to have a disproportionably large percentage of really beautiful
women, relative to other nationalities. I have no explanation for this. At
first I thought it might have been conditioning on my part, but how does one
explain my appreciation of Irish women then?

If I were ever going to do face shots I would certainly seek out Ukrainian
and Irish women as models. They are most pleasant to look at, regardless of
whatever the reason.

Mark˛

jeremy wrote:
> "Mark˛" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
>>
>> If you are implying that Ukrainian women are somehow represented by
>> what you describe, then you are dead wrong. I spent a month in
>> Ukraine this last summer, working with mostly Ukrainian women ages
>> 18-25. They were extremely talented, thoughtful, normal people. They
>> also had a distinct tendency to be beautiful...but your
>> characterization about "peasant stock" is pure BS. They were
>> anywhere from sturdy...to elegant...to stately and fun. There were
>> also plenty of them who showed a distinctly upright stance regarding
>> morality. While it's true that some may dream of finding a prince
>> on a white horse to take them away from the economic difficulties
>> they face--which is beyond their control--they are NOT (as a group)
>> a desparate set, or a people looking for anything different than
>> that which most American girls look for in a man. They want a
>> husband who loves them...who isn't an alcoholic (a huge problem in
>> Ukraine)...and who respects them as a person. I've noted FAR more
>> "bed-minded" American females than what I
>> observed in Ukraine.
>>

> I am of Ukrainian stock and I can attest to everything you say about
> Ukrainian women. They are no different from women anywhere in the
> world--there is a broad range of attitudes and sexuality.
>
> Although, not really trying to be biased, I have found Ukrainian and
> Irish women to have a disproportionably large percentage of really
> beautiful women, relative to other nationalities. I have no
> explanation for this. At first I thought it might have been
> conditioning on my part, but how does one explain my appreciation of
> Irish women then?
> If I were ever going to do face shots I would certainly seek out
> Ukrainian and Irish women as models. They are most pleasant to look
> at, regardless of whatever the reason.

I wholeheartedly agree with you re: beauty. That is not to say they are ALL
gorgeous, but there is something about the bone/facial structure tendencies
in the Kiev area that is very pleasant. I taught a class of 8 "girls" and
three "guys" and most of the "girls" were what I considered very attractive
people.