Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > THANKS FOR THE SPOILER SyVyNN11 wasRe: Cable + 10 days

THANKS FOR THE SPOILER SyVyNN11 wasRe: Cable + 10 days

Jen Jen

SyVyN11 wrote:
> It's been ten days since I had cable installed and I have a few
> observations.

> 2. On BattleStar Glatica, so Baltar is responsible for killing BILLIONS of
> his fellow citizens and he get to **** a hot cylon (hot cylon? Lorne Green
> is rolling in his grave). Then he almost kills the rest of them and he
> gets a threesome with slutty six and Xena Warrior Cylon? Hey, I'm down
> with the code of the guy, you do what you need to do to help a brother out
> to get some pussy. But there are limits.

I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DAMMIT! THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME

REPORTED TO NANAU FOR SPOILER ABUSE

SyVyN11

"Jen Jen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> SyVyN11 wrote:
>> It's been ten days since I had cable installed and I have a few
>> observations.

>> 2. On BattleStar Glatica, so Baltar is responsible for killing BILLIONS
>> of
>> his fellow citizens and he get to **** a hot cylon (hot cylon? Lorne
>> Green
>> is rolling in his grave). Then he almost kills the rest of them and he
>> gets a threesome with slutty six and Xena Warrior Cylon? Hey, I'm down
>> with the code of the guy, you do what you need to do to help a brother
>> out
>> to get some pussy. But there are limits.

> I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DAMMIT! THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME
>
> REPORTED TO NANAU FOR SPOILER ABUSE

err. that was the first one. And every one since.

bite me.

Buttercup

Jen Jen wrote:

> I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DAMMIT! THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME
>
> REPORTED TO NANAU FOR SPOILER ABUSE<

Have you had your meds today honey?

JJ

"Jen Jen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> SyVyN11 wrote:
>> It's been ten days since I had cable installed and I have a few
>> observations.

>> 2. On BattleStar Glatica, so Baltar is responsible for killing
>> BILLIONS of
>> his fellow citizens and he get to **** a hot cylon (hot cylon?
>> Lorne Green
>> is rolling in his grave). Then he almost kills the rest of them
>> and he
>> gets a threesome with slutty six and Xena Warrior Cylon? Hey,
>> I'm down
>> with the code of the guy, you do what you need to do to help a
>> brother out
>> to get some pussy. But there are limits.

> I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET DAMMIT! THANKS FOR RUINING IT FOR ME
>
> REPORTED TO NANAU FOR SPOILER ABUSE

Hey, Jen Jen, SyVyN11 only posted this 'spoiler' to a.g.c. You
'spoiled' it to 4 more groups....especially alt.battlestar-galactica.
So, who's the idiot? Sheesh!
JJ

Re: I'm back again (crashing) (Spoiler cancer, death) -Andy- Computer Support 0 10-14-2005 07:56 AM
spoiler olmarty Computer Support 1 07-17-2005 08:49 PM
Re: spoiler olmarty Computer Support 0 07-17-2005 08:43 PM

Advertisments