Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Casio EX-Z50

Casio EX-Z50

msjea715@msn.com

Hi,

I honestly am digital camera impared and own a Casio EX-Z50. Until,
recently my pictures were flawless and beautiful. Lately, they are the
complete oppsite I think I make have messed up my settings and pixals
can be seen throughout all my photos. How can I fix this? Please, if
you can I help... I will need- step by step instructions!

THANKS SO MUCH!

=?iso-8859-1?B?bWlubmVz+HR0aQ==?=

> I honestly am digital camera impared and own a Casio EX-Z50. Until,
> recently my pictures were flawless and beautiful. Lately, they are the
> complete oppsite I think I make have messed up my settings and pixals
> can be seen throughout all my photos. How can I fix this? Please, if
> you can I help... I will need- step by step instructions!

Do not worry ! This happens sometimes to the cameras which were exposed
to the cold temperatures. What you need is to put your camera into the
microwave oven. Attention ! Put it only for 2 or 3 seconds. This will
'shake up' the sensor, and the pixels will be reset. Your camera will
be able to produce the beautiful pictures again. If it does not help,
repeat the procedure.

John Turco

minnesøtti wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > I honestly am digital camera impared and own a Casio EX-Z50. Until,
> > recently my pictures were flawless and beautiful. Lately, they are the
> > complete oppsite I think I make have messed up my settings and pixals
> > can be seen throughout all my photos. How can I fix this? Please, if
> > you can I help... I will need- step by step instructions!

> Do not worry ! This happens sometimes to the cameras which were exposed
> to the cold temperatures. What you need is to put your camera into the
> microwave oven. Attention ! Put it only for 2 or 3 seconds. This will
> 'shake up' the sensor, and the pixels will be reset. Your camera will
> be able to produce the beautiful pictures again. If it does not help,
> repeat the procedure.

Hello, Minnesøtti:

Not funny, unless accompanied by a "smiley." Such "advice," if taken
seriously, would ruin the digicam and possibly cause its batteries to
leak or explode.

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>