Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Rebel XT, made in Japan, made in Thailand

Rebel XT, made in Japan, made in Thailand

John Turco

Roy G wrote:

> > "Bill Funk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

<edited, for brevity>

> >> --
> >> Bill Funk
> >> replace "g" with "a"

> Hi.
>
> I wonder if some of the workers in Thailand, who so lovingly assemble these
> hi-tech cameras, get a bit concerned when they hear of them going to the
> USA, where a lot of them will be used by people who do not even understand
> the instruction manual.
>
> Roy G

Hello, Roy:

Ho, ho, ho, Santa says you're very witty -- NOT!

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

MCSD Exam Center Bangkok Thailand jensendarren@hotmail.com MCSD 1 05-17-2005 12:34 PM
Buying camera accessories in Australia, Singapore and Thailand No Further Action Digital Photography 6 10-01-2004 07:09 AM
Thailand for sale aaaa VOIP 2 02-11-2004 03:08 AM
' Religie ' van de Vrede predikt wederom Waarheid - Serie aanslagen in Thailand reply@newsgroup.please Computer Support 1 01-05-2004 06:49 PM
Lost my Canon S230 in Thailand what to replace with? tim s Digital Photography 2 09-22-2003 09:49 AM

Advertisments