Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Console Applications

Console Applications

Rich

Just go into Visual Studio and create one. It's really
easy

Jaime

I just don't know what it's for or what to do with it,
unlike say a windows application where you add controls
and write the code.