Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-300 MSDN resource

70-300 MSDN resource

robert

Dear all,

It seems many people in this group used MSDN Library as
the best resource to prepare for 70-300 test. But when I
go to the msdn , I found most of technicle article there
are about the specific development tech , not system
design which the exam emphasis. So can anyone give me
some advice to find the relevant source in MSDN since
next week i will take the exam.

I already bought the Microsoft Self-paced Training Kit
book. After I have read it twice and finish it's practice
test. I found it is too abstract and too emphasis the MSF
process. I feel it is a little big differen than the true
exam.

Ok, looking forward to hearing from you.

Robert

robert

So Rich, What you said Exam Cram book, is it a ebook? Is
it free?

Robert

in
>each chapter. When I found a topic where information in
>the book was not familiar to me, I read MSDN articles for
>more thorough information. In some cases the articles

are
>probably more detailed than anything addressed by exam
>questions, but I found it helpful to get all the
>background. Don't try to remember all the details but

use
>it to understand things better. This will put you in a
>better position to handle the problem-solving you need to
>do in the exam.
>
>That's what worked for me, anyway - others may have
>another approach.
>
>Good Luck

Marc Mlat

Try to download the demo from www.transcender.com.
I just passed it yesterday.
It's all about paying attention to details

Marc M
MCSD (6, .NET)

robert wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> It seems many people in this group used MSDN Library as
> the best resource to prepare for 70-300 test. But when I
> go to the msdn , I found most of technicle article there
> are about the specific development tech , not system
> design which the exam emphasis. So can anyone give me
> some advice to find the relevant source in MSDN since
> next week i will take the exam.
>
> I already bought the Microsoft Self-paced Training Kit
> book. After I have read it twice and finish it's practice
> test. I found it is too abstract and too emphasis the MSF
> process. I feel it is a little big differen than the true
> exam.
>
> Ok, looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Robert

Rich

It costs about 20 bucks...here's the deal:

/0789729296/qid=1064546989/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_2/103-5499994-
5256623?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

robert

Thanks Rich, But this time i have no time to buy and read
the book before my test(next Tuesday). Hopefully I don't
need it any more.

Robert

Rich

Very true. As others have said, a lot of the answers can
be gotten by just reading the case study and the
questions very carefully.