Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Halo moon

Halo moon

Cynicor

The moon has a nice bright halo tonight out here on the Island.

http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/114360318-L.jpg

Cynicor

Cynicor wrote:
> The moon has a nice bright halo tonight out here on the Island.
>
> http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/114360318-L.jpg

Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The 2d
thru 4th photo at http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

Mueen Nawaz

Cynicor wrote:
> Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The 2d
> thru 4th photo at http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

Nice. Where do you live?

--
"Honey, answer the phone." "Okay. BaRRING! BRRNG! BaRR"

/\ /\ /\ /
/ \/ \ u e e n / \/ a w a z

anl

Cynicor

Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> Cynicor wrote:
>> Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The
>> 2d thru 4th photo at
>> http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

> Nice. Where do you live?

Beautiful Long Island, NY.

silverthreads

Totally amazing, the one with the big evergreen looks like a giant
christmas decoration.
Cynicor wrote:
> The moon has a nice bright halo tonight out here on the Island.
>
> http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/114360318-L.jpg

Dave

Cynicor wrote:
> Cynicor wrote:
>> The moon has a nice bright halo tonight out here on the Island.
>>
>> http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/114360318-L.jpg

> Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The 2d
> thru 4th photo at http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

Aren't you the CT to LI transplant?? Me too about a year before you.
What part of CT?

Best,
Dave

Cynicor

Dave wrote:
> Cynicor wrote:
>> Cynicor wrote:
>>> The moon has a nice bright halo tonight out here on the Island.
>>>
>>> http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/114360318-L.jpg

>> Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The
>> 2d thru 4th photo at
>> http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

> Aren't you the CT to LI transplant?? Me too about a year before you.
> What part of CT?

Yeah, I moved from Norwalk, where I grew up. After our first son was
born we moved down here.

Cynicor

silverthreads wrote:
> Totally amazing, the one with the big evergreen looks like a giant
> christmas decoration.
> Cynicor wrote:
>> The moon has a nice bright halo tonight out here on the Island.
>>
>> http://trupin.smugmug.com/photos/114360318-L.jpg

I actually planned it to look like that. I thought "Hmmm, the moon would
look good as a tree topper." I set it up for 13 second exposure, then
fired my flash off at the tree a few times to give it better detail.

Dave

Cynicor wrote:
> Dave wrote:
>> Cynicor wrote:

>>> Never mind that, I took a couple better ones after I posted it. The
>>> 2d thru 4th photo at
>>> http://trupin.smugmug.com/gallery/956734/1/114369000.

>> Aren't you the CT to LI transplant?? Me too about a year before you.
>> What part of CT?

> Yeah, I moved from Norwalk, where I grew up. After our first son was
> born we moved down here.

Ever hear of Rowayton where I grew up? =;~)

Small world we live in.

Feel free to contact me by E-Mail if you wish.

Best,
Dave

Cynicor

Dave wrote:
> Cynicor wrote:
>> Dave wrote:

>>> Aren't you the CT to LI transplant?? Me too about a year before you.
>>> What part of CT?

>> Yeah, I moved from Norwalk, where I grew up. After our first son was
>> born we moved down here.

> Ever hear of Rowayton where I grew up? =;~)

Wait a minute. You're not the Dave Smith who used to do the "Lunchbag
Express" school lunch readings every morning on WNLK, are you?

Halo 3 is a go! @ OCModShop Silverstrand Front Page News 8 02-05-2006 10:57 AM
MOON WIDE WEB - the new moon landing hoax website moonconspiracy@gmail.com Digital Photography 11 01-12-2006 08:15 AM
Halo and Halo 2 ww_crimson Gaming 16 09-16-2005 02:57 PM
Moon Landing Hoax: Nexus of NASA Loyal Worker With Religion & Moon Landing Lies & Seniority moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com Digital Photography 3 09-15-2005 05:41 AM
What class can let me find out New Moon, Full Moon? RC Java 3 10-03-2003 04:49 AM

Advertisments