Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The Totally Awesome 5D goes NOCTurnal!!!

Reply
Thread Tools

The Totally Awesome 5D goes NOCTurnal!!!

 
 
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-02-2006
And captures the Yellow Throat Warbler when the light is low.

http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2006/warbler.htm





Rita
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mike Warren
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2006
Rita Berkowitz wrote:

> And captures the Yellow Throat Warbler when the light is low.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2006/warbler.htm


You must have had to wait a while to capture that.

--
Mike Warren
My web gallery: http://web.aanet.com.au/miwa/mike
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Annika1980
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2006

Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.
The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded
its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

 
Reply With Quote
 
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2006
Annika1980 wrote:

> Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.
> The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily
> exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.


Yeah, who would have thought that a stinken Canon image would have generated
all these hits? It'll reset in a short while.







Rita

 
Reply With Quote
 
Annika1980
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2006

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> Annika1980 wrote:
>
> > Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.
> > The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily
> > exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

>
> Yeah, who would have thought that a stinken Canon image would have generated
> all these hits? It'll reset in a short while.


Why don't ya save up 23 bucks and join pBase?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil Harrington
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-03-2006

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> And captures the Yellow Throat Warbler when the light is low.


And in mating season, right? That's when the face and wattles develop the
distinctive blue plumage.

Neil


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You Asked and You Will Now Get D3 vs The Totally Awesome Mk III Pics!!! =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?= Digital Photography 8 09-29-2007 10:11 PM
THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60 GOES ARTSY-FARTSY! Annika1980 Digital Photography 2 04-01-2007 06:31 AM
Totally Awesome Photo Tips netpeakone Digital Photography 0 02-15-2007 07:42 PM
Anybody wants to try this awesome tool for CCNA - Router and Switch Simulator baristha sharma Cisco 1 10-22-2004 05:17 PM
Anybody wants to try this awesome tool - Router and Switch Simulator for CCNA baristha sharma Cisco 0 10-12-2004 02:53 AM



Advertisments