Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ANNI's Tribute to Ken Rockwell !

ANNI's Tribute to Ken Rockwell !

Annika1980

Dear Ken,
Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999

Your Biggest fan,

-Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

Scott W

Annika1980 wrote:
> Dear Ken,
> Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
>
> Your Biggest fan,
>
> -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

If you were to mix Daniel and Ken together the color would come out
just about right.

Scott

Bill

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Dear Ken,
> Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
>
> Your Biggest fan,
>
> -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

Oh my god, that is SO funny.

But...can you make it a bit more saturated?

PS - how's Annika doing?

Mike Fields

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Dear Ken,
> Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
>
> Your Biggest fan,
>
> -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

Sheesh Brett - those pictures look like you took
them with a Canon or something

Joan

Shot 'em with a cannon.

--
Joan

"Mike Fields" <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
:
: "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
: news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
: > Dear Ken,
: > Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
: >
: > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
: >
: > Your Biggest fan,
: >
: > -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!
: >
:
: Sheesh Brett - those pictures look like you took
: them with a Canon or something
:
:

Peter A. Stavrakoglou

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Dear Ken,
> Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
>
> Your Biggest fan,
>
> -Annika -----> Totally Saturated !!!

LOL! Only you would think of this!

Annika1980

Scott W wrote:

> If you were to mix Daniel and Ken together the color would come out
> just about right.

Yeah, the other day I was thinking that Rockwell is the Anti-Rocha.

Annika1980

Mike Fields wrote:

> > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999
> >

> Sheesh Brett - those pictures look like you took
> them with a Canon or something

Yeah, but they'd look the same with a $150 P&S, dontcha know.

And maybe that's Rockwell's whole point. For the crappy pics HE makes,
there is no advantage to having better gear. For Ken, more megapixels
would just make a bigger pile of crap.

ASAAR

On 2 Dec 2006 08:03:21 -0800, Annika1980 wrote:

>> Sheesh Brett - those pictures look like you took
>> them with a Canon or something

> Yeah, but they'd look the same with a $150 P&S, dontcha know.
>
> And maybe that's Rockwell's whole point. For the crappy pics HE makes,
> there is no advantage to having better gear. For Ken, more megapixels
> would just make a bigger pile of crap.

<sigh> You've finally convinced me. Instead of that DSLR I was
coveting, I'm going to head on down to Staples and see if that
little Canon P&S is still on sale. It's a model from last year, not
Ken's A530, but gee, it has even more pixels so all won't be lost.

Neil Harrington

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Dear Ken,
> Here's a few shots that I just know you'll like!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/71055999

Nice, but a bit pale, dontcha think?

Maybe if the color could be punched up a little . . .

Neil

Ken Rockwell Yoshi Digital Photography 4 03-29-2007 04:19 PM
Ken Rockwell is a liar Bill Digital Photography 62 12-11-2006 06:00 AM
Q. for Ken Rockwell Annika1980 Digital Photography 34 12-05-2006 06:12 PM
Ken Rockwell: Advice from The Master Annika1980 Digital Photography 9 12-05-2006 08:21 AM
Ken Rockwell Cynicor Digital Photography 13 12-04-2006 11:41 PM

Advertisments