Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > edie tapp 90% method of color corection , help please

edie tapp 90% method of color corection , help please

picture taker

ive been following eddie tapps 90% method of color corection and i
keep getting stuck and was hoping someone has used this method and can
tel me what im doing wrong .

http://eddietapp.com/PDFs/ccmethod_cs.pdf

i am finding the lightest value for white as outlined in the tutorial
and also the darkest ,the black point and docking both of them in the
information window .

after adjusting either the other 2 colors to match the lightest value ,
then going to match the other 2 colors to match the darkest values ,
the adjustments ive made in matching the lightest values change and im
back at square one ?

ive watched the turorial many times (bought his dvd, pro
technicques)and can't for the life of me figure out what the hell im
doing wrong ?,.

anyone .