Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > overexposed K100D shot?

overexposed K100D shot?

Skip

"William Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). ..

> "Skip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:iN9bh.8584$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I'd be inclined to say it's underexposed...
>>

> I saved it, imported it into Photoshop, and lightened it up, but it didn't
> really improve it. Sometimes a little too dark in the shadows is
> intriguing.....I like her just the way she is.....

I really have to remember that irony doesn't translate to the written word
very well. I was more referring to the state of clothing, not the actual
camera exposure. Thus the winking smiley, i.e.

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

William Graham

"Skip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Evfbh.1102$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "William Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>
>> "Skip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:iN9bh.8584$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I'd be inclined to say it's underexposed...
>>>

>> I saved it, imported it into Photoshop, and lightened it up, but it
>> didn't really improve it. Sometimes a little too dark in the shadows is
>> intriguing.....I like her just the way she is.....
>>

> I really have to remember that irony doesn't translate to the written word
> very well. I was more referring to the state of clothing, not the actual
> camera exposure. Thus the winking smiley, i.e.

Yes, I caught that....I was just explaining my crude efforts to "fix" the
image......Photoshop thinks it's too red, also, but a color fix turned her
teddi a drab black color that was less attractive than the original.....

Skip

"William Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> "Skip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Evfbh.1102$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "William Graham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>>
>>> "Skip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:iN9bh.8584$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> I saved it, imported it into Photoshop, and lightened it up, but it
>>> didn't really improve it. Sometimes a little too dark in the shadows is
>>> intriguing.....I like her just the way she is.....
>>>

>> I really have to remember that irony doesn't translate to the written
>> word very well. I was more referring to the state of clothing, not the
>> actual camera exposure. Thus the winking smiley, i.e.

> Yes, I caught that....I was just explaining my crude efforts to "fix" the
> image......Photoshop thinks it's too red, also, but a color fix turned her
> teddi a drab black color that was less attractive than the original.....

I liked the exposure as it was, too. I'm just not a fan of the fishnet look
for tops. Either put clothes on, or take 'em off, but what's up with that
"I'm wearing clothes, but not really" thing?

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
www.pbase.com/skipm

Bob Hickey

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> mogh baba wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:48:56 -0800, "G.T." <(E-Mail Removed)>
> > wrote:

> > >Ugly photo, ugly model, so who cares if it's over or underexposed?

> > She is gorgeous, you have to wash your eyes.

> Yuck. Dyed blond hair, fake tits, and overplucked eyebrows is NOT
> gorgeous...
>
> -Gniewko

Bob Hickey

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> mogh baba wrote:
> > On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:48:56 -0800, "G.T." <(E-Mail Removed)>

> Yuck. Dyed blond hair, fake tits, and overplucked eyebrows is NOT
> gorgeous...
>
> -Gniewko
> Absolutely; nothing like

the mop head doo, bushy brows and a pair of floppies. The pre-detox look so
popular with the bigger fashion houses. How these blondes get in here is
beyond me. Bob Hickey

Pudentame

Bob Hickey wrote:

>> Yuck. Dyed blond hair, fake tits, and overplucked eyebrows is NOT
>> gorgeous...

I don't think the tits are fake, pretty much within the normal range for
the human body.

Not really to my taste though. She's got a pretty face, but there's kind
of a hard look to it, and based on the other photos, she's too damn skinny.

Annika1980

m II wrote:
> http://www.pbase.com/image/65541368

The model is sharper than the pic.

William Graham

"Bob Hickey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

How these blondes get in here is
> beyond me. Bob Hickey

They know I'm on this list, and they just can't keep away from me.......

Bob Hickey