Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > A photo processing software is picasa

A photo processing software is picasa

sanwan

A photo processing software is picasa
http://www.devcan.com/picasa/

Roy G

"sanwan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>A photo processing software is picasa

Help Ma Boab, "as they used to say in the Broons".

Did you discover this all by yourself ??
Or did you have to Google for it ??

Roy G

Matt Ion

Roy G wrote:
> "sanwan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
>>A photo processing software is picasa
>>

> Help Ma Boab, "as they used to say in the Broons".
>
> Did you discover this all by yourself ??
> Or did you have to Google for it ??

If ya cain't find Picasa on Google, where ARE ya gonna find it???

Hebee Jeebes

Download from this twit so you can get a nice virus or a Trojan (no not the
rubber kind). What an idiot.

"sanwan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>A photo processing software is picasa
> http://www.devcan.com/picasa/

George E. Cawthon

Roy G wrote:
> "sanwan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> A photo processing software is picasa
>>

> Help Ma Boab, "as they used to say in the Broons".
>
> Did you discover this all by yourself ??
> Or did you have to Google for it ??
>
> Roy G

Uhh, the op may not speak English as his native
language. Don't have a clue why the comment was
made, but the comment itself is not worded
correctly. Lots of photo processing software are
not named Picasa. The OP probably meant to say
Picasa is a photo processing software.

Roy G

"Matt Ion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Roy G wrote:
>> "sanwan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>
>>>A photo processing software is picasa
>>>

>> Help Ma Boab, "as they used to say in the Broons".
>>
>> Did you discover this all by yourself ??
>> Or did you have to Google for it ??

> If ya cain't find Picasa on Google, where ARE ya gonna find it???

Well.

I suppose it is remotely possible that there might just be some half-wit
somewhere who might be stupid enough to go to the Spammer's site looking for
Picassa, rather than going to Google.

Roy G

Roy G

"Matt Ion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Roy G wrote:
>> "sanwan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>
>>>A photo processing software is picasa
>>>

>> Help Ma Boab, "as they used to say in the Broons".
>>
>> Did you discover this all by yourself ??
>> Or did you have to Google for it ??

> If ya cain't find Picasa on Google, where ARE ya gonna find it???

Well.

I suppose it is remotely possible that there might just be some half-wit
somewhere who might be stupid enough to go to the Spammer's site looking for
Picassa, rather than going to Google.

Roy G

John McWilliams

George E. Cawthon wrote:
> Roy G wrote:
>> "sanwan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>> A photo processing software is picasa

>> Did you discover this all by yourself ??
>> Or did you have to Google for it
>>

> Uhh, the op may not speak English as his native language. Don't have a
> clue why the comment was made, but the comment itself is not worded
> correctly. Lots of photo processing software are not named Picasa. The
> OP probably meant to say Picasa is a photo processing software.

Yes, information that was sorely lacking heretodate.

I have carefully made notes both in hard copy and on my computers and
backups.

==
lsmft