Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Re: Is a Firewall/Wireless Solution?

Re: Is a Firewall/Wireless Solution?

Jack

Hi

If the Wireless is working while Firewall is off, Leave it Alone.

Wireless is just a replacement to wire, and it is not related to the
Firewall.

If the Firewall is not configured correctly or the TCP/IP part of the
Network is already partially trashed the Firewall interfere with LAN's
TCP/IP traffic.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Curtis Hendricks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...