Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Any Free Photo Stitching Software Out there?

Any Free Photo Stitching Software Out there?

Dave Martindale

Allodoxaphobia <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>All the way back up to:

> "An error occurred while loading http://www.cs.ubc.ca/:
> "Connection to host www.cs.ubc.ca is broken.

I have a Unix login account on the cs.ubc.ca machines, and I couldn't
get on during the day today either. Now things seem to be back up and
working fine. Try again.

We had a major winter storm here over the past two days, with power out
in some places. I'm not surprised by things that aren't fully working
today. (A foot of snow in Vancouver in November is really unusual).

Dave

David J Taylor

Dave Martindale wrote:
> Allodoxaphobia <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> All the way back up to:

>> "An error occurred while loading http://www.cs.ubc.ca/:
>> "Connection to host www.cs.ubc.ca is broken.

> I have a Unix login account on the cs.ubc.ca machines, and I couldn't
> get on during the day today either. Now things seem to be back up and
> working fine. Try again.
>
> We had a major winter storm here over the past two days, with power
> out in some places. I'm not surprised by things that aren't fully
> working today. (A foot of snow in Vancouver in November is really
> unusual).
>
> Dave

I can confirm that:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html