Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > More bad news out of Sony

More bad news out of Sony

Allodoxaphobia

First it was the bad batteries, now it's bad electronics.

Jonesy

Allodoxaphobia

On 24 Nov 2006 17:58:34 GMT, Allodoxaphobia wrote:

> First it was the bad batteries, now it's bad electronics.

Looks like -- as with the batteries -- Sony shared the problem with
others:

http://tinyurl.com/7vowj

Jonesy

Scott Schuckert

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Allodoxaphobia
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> First it was the bad batteries, now it's bad electronics.

Nah, FIRST it was bad DRM on music CD's...

Bruce Chastain

"Allodoxaphobia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> First it was the bad batteries, now it's bad electronics.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061124...y_061124110138

We just returned a 3 year old out of warranty Canon A70 that suddenly
developed a defective Sony CCD imager. Because of the wide failure of the
sensors, Canon fixed it for nothing, including shipping both ways.

The bad Sony sensors hit *numerous* makers and models.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/badccds.html

Sony CCD sensors, rootkit on their audio cds, laptop batteries, etc. Sony
can't seem to do anything right lately.

Bruce.

John Turco

Allodoxaphobia wrote:

> First it was the bad batteries, now it's bad electronics.
>
> Jonesy

Hello, Jonesy:

Sony is in danger of becoming a technological pariah, if it continues
down this wayward path!

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>