Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 12 Tips For Better Photography

12 Tips For Better Photography

Blair Howard

Please take a minute out of your busy schedule to check out the latest
issue of CreativePhoto newsletter. You can view it for free at
www.blairhoward.com If you decide to subscribe, you'll receive two
free bonuses: 1) our four-part mini-course "12 Tips for Better
Photography", and 20 a copy of Blair's best-selling ebook, "How
to Sell Your Photographs: The Tricks of the Trade" with foreword by
Bill Hurter, Editor of PHOTOgraphic magazine.

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"Blair Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Please take a minute out of your busy schedule to check out the latest
> issue of CreativePhoto newsletter. You can view it for free at
> www.blairSCAMMER.com If you decide to subscribe, you'll receive two
> free bonuses: 1) our four-part mini-course "12 Tips for Better
> Photography", and 20 a copy of Blair's best-selling ebook, "How
> to Sell Your Photographs: The Tricks of the Trade" with foreword by
> Bill Hurter, Editor of PHOTOgraphic magazine.

Duh...

If it costs money to subscribe the bonuses aren't free.

Oh! right, this is a money-making scam

Rick Sciacca

On 11/20/06 9:16 AM, "Stewy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> If it costs money to subscribe the bonuses aren't free.
>
> Oh! right, this is a money-making scam

It doesn't cost money to subscribe, it is an email list.
-- Rick
http://fixupix.tripod.com/
http://www.backprint.com/cnypix