Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Convert iphoto libraries to picassa

Convert iphoto libraries to picassa

Guy Noir

Hi all. Hey does anyone know of a utility that can convert iphoto
libraries to picassa? I want to move my photo management from my mac
laptop (That I'm selling) to picassa without having to re-index and tag
everything.

Any help or ideas would be much appriciated.

-A

Problem with Picassa theview1@verizon.net Digital Photography 5 01-17-2007 10:46 AM
Picassa question bluezfolk Digital Photography 13 09-25-2006 07:54 AM
Picassa > Hello > Blogger >Andy Computer Support 0 03-13-2006 08:03 AM
Picassa ? Al Dykes Digital Photography 5 02-21-2006 11:35 PM
Picassa to ?? Larry Digital Photography 5 01-19-2006 03:34 PM

Advertisments