Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus C-211 Zoom drivers needed!

Olympus C-211 Zoom drivers needed!

deadbyradio@yahoo.com

Hi,

I recently obtained a C-211 Zoom from a friend but he didn't have the
CD that had the drivers needed. I tried downloading the ones off the
Olympus site but they seem to be updates and not actual drivers. If
anyone has the actual driver or anything, that would be amazing.

Thanks!
Ryan

Phil Wheeler

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently obtained a C-211 Zoom from a friend but he didn't have the
> CD that had the drivers needed. I tried downloading the ones off the
> Olympus site but they seem to be updates and not actual drivers. If
> anyone has the actual driver or anything, that would be amazing.

What do you plan to do with the drivers? If you
use a card reader, no need for them.

Phil

deadbyradio@yahoo.com

I don't use a card reader, I need the drivers for the camera so the
Camedia software will work.

Ken Weitzel

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I don't use a card reader, I need the drivers for the camera so the
> Camedia software will work.

Hi...

Everything you need is on the Camedia CD.

Ken