Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > New kind of VB.Net app exam?

New kind of VB.Net app exam?

Jeson

Hello MCSDers,

I really wonder. Does the new types of test question
mentioned in Testing-Innovation site already been applied
to 70-306 test? (VB.Net for Windows appl)

The new question types include:
- Build a Tree
- Hotspot simulation
- Drag n drop
- Build List and Reorder Questions
- Active screen questions

Are these kind of questions show up in current 70-306 exam?

Reference to MS testing innovation site
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...olicies/innova
tions.asp

Thanks much for your help