Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Printing captions?

Printing captions?

snellm@gmail.com

Do any of the digital printing firms (BonuPrint etc) print the IPTC
caption or EXIF description on the rear of the photo?

Joan

From what I've seen they just print the full file name.

--
Joan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
: Do any of the digital printing firms (BonuPrint etc) print the IPTC
: caption or EXIF description on the rear of the photo?
:

fauger

Joan

If you think I'm clicking that link, you're mistaken. If you have
something to add to the subject, type some words.

--
Joan

"fauger" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
: http://s6.metaldamage.pl/c.php?uid=116048
: