Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

george@dpmac.com

Tutorials and eBooks available at http://dpmac.com/adobe/index.html

We are now working on the latest Adobe software updates.

How do you feel about Beta version 4.1 ?

George

John McWilliams

> Tutorials and eBooks available at http://dpmac.com/adobe/index.html
>
> We are now working on the latest Adobe software updates.
>
> How do you feel about Beta version 4.1 ?

I feel warm and friendly; not quite but almost quivering with
excitement; happy, yet unsure of our future together, so there's little
sanguineness.

Did you have a question specifically?

--
John McWilliams

Bill K

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Tutorials and eBooks available at http://dpmac.com/adobe/index.html
>
> We are now working on the latest Adobe software updates.
>
> How do you feel about Beta version 4.1 ?
>
> George

I like the programme but it sucks up huge amounts of memory. It runs so
slowly that I don't mess with it anymore.
--
Gator Bait

Hebee Jeebes

Well, Adobe keeps saying it will be much faster when it ships. Time will
tell.

Robert