Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Upgrading Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to Microsoft Visual Basic .NET

Upgrading Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 to Microsoft Visual Basic .NET

Jaime

Is there a point in buying this book unless you did a lot
of coding in vb6?

Davin Mickelson

Based on the name, I'd say the book is for those stuck migrating a lot of
VB6 projects to VB.NET.
There's a wizard in VS.NET for this but I'm sure you'll still need to do
some tinkering afterwards.

Davin Mickelson

"Jaime" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:09d901c37eff$68ee3df0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a point in buying this book unless you did a lot
> of coding in vb6?

Jaime

Ok, thanks, maybe it's something I will need to know how
to do eventually even if I don't program in vb6, but I'm
wondering if it's on the exam since it's one of the books
listed for exam 306.