Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Interested in selling you photographs?

Interested in selling you photographs?

David

Do you own a portfolio of images which you believe have the potential
to be sold or licensed? Have you been turned down by mainstream
photo-stock companies or are you put off by having to share your income
with these companies? If so, why not advertise your portfolio on
Copyright4sale.com.

Copyright4sale.com is the web's first classified-ad site specifically
intended for copyrighted photographs and other material. The site
allows copyright owners such as amateur and freelance photographers etc
to advertise their work to prospective buyers/licensees whilst
retaining full control over and ownership of their images (we do not
require advertisers to upload their content onto the site - instead
advertisers provide low resolution, cropped or water-marked sample of
the image(s) they wish to advertise).

We are currently offering new users 6-months free advertising for their
first five advertisements. To find out more please visit our
Advertising page (http://www.copyright4sale.com/advertise.htm).

Doug Robbins

Interested in improving YOU spelling?

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Do you own a portfolio of images which you believe have the potential
> to be sold or licensed? Have you been turned down by mainstream
> photo-stock companies or are you put off by having to share your income
> with these companies? If so, why not advertise your portfolio on
> Copyright4sale.com.
>
> Copyright4sale.com is the web's first classified-ad site specifically
> intended for copyrighted photographs and other material. The site
> allows copyright owners such as amateur and freelance photographers etc
> to advertise their work to prospective buyers/licensees whilst
> retaining full control over and ownership of their images (we do not
> require advertisers to upload their content onto the site - instead
> advertisers provide low resolution, cropped or water-marked sample of
> the image(s) they wish to advertise).
>
> We are currently offering new users 6-months free advertising for their
> first five advertisements. To find out more please visit our
> Advertising page (http://www.copyright4sale.com/advertise.htm).

Stewy

In article <R2%5h.34336$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Doug Robbins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Interested in improving YOU spelling?
>
> "David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > Do you own a portfolio of images which you believe have the potential
> > to be sold or licensed? Have you been turned down by mainstream
> > photo-stock companies or are you put off by having to share your income
> > with these companies? If so, why not advertise your portfolio on
> > Copyright4sale.com.
> >
> > Copyright4sale.com is the web's first classified-ad site specifically
> > intended for copyrighted photographs and other material. The site
> > allows copyright owners such as amateur and freelance photographers etc
> > to advertise their work to prospective buyers/licensees whilst
> > retaining full control over and ownership of their images (we do not
> > require advertisers to upload their content onto the site - instead
> > advertisers provide low resolution, cropped or water-marked sample of
> > the image(s) they wish to advertise).
> >
> > We are currently offering new users 6-months free advertising for their
> > first five advertisements. To find out more please visit our
> > Advertising page (http://www.copyright4sale.com/advertise.htm).

Hey! Leave him alone - he's only trying to make a living off the
internet. It's not his fault he dropped out of skool when he was 10, is
as thick as two short planks and has a bad haircut to boot.