Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > How to download files from Kodak EasyShare DX7630

How to download files from Kodak EasyShare DX7630

cr113

I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7630 with an EasyShare printer dock. Does
anyone know how to transfer the photos from the camera to my hard
drive? I don't want to use Kodak's crappy software I just want the
jpgs. I found the jpgs on a folder on my E drive but I got a memory
error when I tried to copy them to my C drive.

Thanks!

Chuck.

John Turco

cr113 wrote:

> I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7630 with an EasyShare printer dock. Does
> anyone know how to transfer the photos from the camera to my hard
> drive? I don't want to use Kodak's crappy software I just want the
> jpgs. I found the jpgs on a folder on my E drive but I got a memory
> error when I tried to copy them to my C drive.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chuck.

Hello, Chuck:

The quickest and easiest transfer method would involve an external card
reader/writer. Just buy a cheap one, plug it into a USB port on the
computer, insert the SD card from the DX7630, and then copy and past its
images to a folder on your hard drive.

Good luck!

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

cr113

John Turco wrote:
> cr113 wrote:
> >
> > I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7630 with an EasyShare printer dock. Does
> > anyone know how to transfer the photos from the camera to my hard
> > drive? I don't want to use Kodak's crappy software I just want the
> > jpgs. I found the jpgs on a folder on my E drive but I got a memory
> > error when I tried to copy them to my C drive.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Chuck.

> Hello, Chuck:
>
> The quickest and easiest transfer method would involve an external card
> reader/writer. Just buy a cheap one, plug it into a USB port on the
> computer, insert the SD card from the DX7630, and then copy and past its
> images to a folder on your hard drive.
>
> Good luck!

Thanks for the info!