Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > D80 at Costco

D80 at Costco

John Turco

Not Disclosed wrote:

> John Turco wrote:
> >
> > Come, now -- how could anybody have the heart to flame Gilligan, of
> > all people, after the poor bumbler was forced to spend so many years,
> > stranded on a deserted island?
> >

> And yet he never threw a hump into Maryanne! It is clear that Ginger
> Grant was Thurston Howell III mistress

Hello,

You dirty, old man! Still, I do tend to agree...Mary Ann >was< cuter
than Ginger. <g>

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Ken Lucke

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, John Turco
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Ken Lucke wrote:

> > That would be the SOS pad and Bon Ami, right? :^)

> Hello, Ken:
>
> Wrong; Windex and a chamois. <g>

No guts, no glory. *;^)