Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > standard camera phone image dimensions?

standard camera phone image dimensions?

anthony.david.adams@gmail.com

I am looking for a listing of the standard dimmensions produced by
various camera phones. If anyone knows where to find such a listing, or
simply wishes to post single reports from their camera phones, it would
help! I.e.

Nokia 123 : 628 x 330

Thanks!

Randall Ainsworth

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am looking for a listing of the standard dimmensions produced by
> various camera phones. If anyone knows where to find such a listing, or
> simply wishes to post single reports from their camera phones, it would
> help! I.e.
>
> Nokia 123 : 628 x 330

RAZR V3: 640x480