Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Account

New Account

b-l-u-e-d-e-v-i-l@lycos.com

Sign up for a PayPal Business or Premier account and join a Network of
buyers. One in three online buyers in the U.S. has a PayPal account,
and over 58,000 users worldwide sign up for PayPal each day. join today
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=PC2EPEREFB7A6

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,

> Sign up for a PayPal Business or Premier account and join a Network of
> buyers. One in three online buyers in the U.S. has a PayPal account,
> and over 58,000 users worldwide sign up for PayPal each day. join today
> https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=PC2EPEREFB7A6

They're also notoriously unreliable