Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Look at my 5 movie presentation

Look at my 5 movie presentation

mitrea.florin.virgil@gmail.com

Just click the link and see the presentation, www.my.ws/mitreaflorin

Celcius

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Just click the link and see the presentation, www.my.ws/mitreaflorin

If I can't see it without giving you my name and e-mail, forget it!

bongo

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Just click the link and see the presentation, www.my.ws/mitreaflorin