Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Why Dubai is one of the most photogenic city in the world

Why Dubai is one of the most photogenic city in the world

Stella

Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the world.The quality of
life is very good and it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
situated in Middleeast.Know more about Dubai :
http://www.dubai-cityofjoy.blogspot.com

Fred Lebow

I would not move there!

--
Fred

"Stella" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the world.The quality of
> life is very good and it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
> situated in Middleeast.Know more about Dubai :
> http://www.dubai-cityofjoy.blogspot.com

Dog Fart

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:31:10 -0800, "Stella"
<(E-Mail Removed)> (allegedly) wrote in
(E-Mail Removed). com:-

> it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
> situated in Middleeast

You said it all. Only desperates would live there amongst all the tea
towel heads.

Graham Fountain

Dog Fart wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:31:10 -0800, "Stella"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> (allegedly) wrote in
> (E-Mail Removed). com:-
>
>> it offers a cosmopolitan image evenafter being
>> situated in Middleeast

> You said it all. Only desperates would live there amongst all the tea
> towel heads.

They aren't towels at all. I am shocked that you would use such a
politically incorrect term as towel heads. They are in fact a small
sheet, so from now on you should refer to them as little sheet heads.