Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Need help with Coolscan III

Need help with Coolscan III

peter.still@gb.schneider-electric.com

I've been trying to get an old Nikon LS-30 (Coolscan III) working on an
XP machine. Currently the autofocus and auto exposure functions work,
but when the progress indicator shows "starting scan", the scanner
jerks a stop and the PC displays a message telling me the scanner is
not switched on!
Can anyone help me please?
Pete

try the comp.periphs.scanners newsgroup