Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > c875 power adapter

c875 power adapter

hfs2

I wish I had the schmatic....

Does anyone know how tight the voltage requirement for the DC power
port
is on Kodak C875?

I'd like to power with it aux battery pack taped on my tripod. I see
no reason
why it shouldn't work.

Ron Baird

Hey HFS,

They are pretty tight.

Rather than jerry rig a power supply as you note, why not obtain 2 or 3
battery packs and make sure they are fully charged. You can then simply
trade out the packs as needed and recharge them overnight or when you are
not shooting. I should be faster and easier.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...