Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Where to start for .Net certification

Where to start for .Net certification

Bacteria

I am planning to start preparation for .Net certification (MCSD). I am
totally new to this area. Can any body tell me how to start. I am
confortable with VB 6.0 so I think VB.Net will be the right thing to
start. Now which paper I should start preparing and in what order it
should go further down?
Cheers,
Bacteria

Somchai U.

www.microsoft.com/traincert should tell your how to get start.

Somchai

"Bacteria" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I am planning to start preparation for .Net certification (MCSD). I am
> totally new to this area. Can any body tell me how to start. I am
> confortable with VB 6.0 so I think VB.Net will be the right thing to
> start. Now which paper I should start preparing and in what order it
> should go further down?
> Cheers,
> Bacteria

Prasanna

70-306/70-305 depending on if u r a web prog or a win prog
then 70-310 and u get mcad
then go for the exam u left out 70-305 /70-306 then
finally 70-300