Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ORDER YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED PRINTED PHOTO CALENDAR!

ORDER YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED PRINTED PHOTO CALENDAR!

Photo

Turn your photos into a professionally designed and printed 12-month
CALENDAR for any occasion, such as a Memory Calendar, Tribute Calendar,
Wedding Calendar, Anniversary Calendar, Family Calendar, Children's
Calendar, Baby Calendar, Pet Calendar, etc!

Don't waste your precious photos. MWW CREATIONS will use your photos
to create you a professionally printed 12-month CALENDAR for any
occasion, complete with captions! Up to 4 photos may be added per
month!

To order a 12-month CALENDAR, or to view some examples of our
custom-made 12-month Calendars just click on our website below.

All 12-month Calendars are binded and contain 8x10 sheets for photos
and 8x10 sheets for the months themselves.

Celcius

"Photo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Turn your photos into a professionally designed and printed 12-month
> CALENDAR for any occasion, such as a Memory Calendar, Tribute Calendar,
> Wedding Calendar, Anniversary Calendar, Family Calendar, Children's
> Calendar, Baby Calendar, Pet Calendar, etc!
>
> Don't waste your precious photos. MWW CREATIONS will use your photos
> to create you a professionally printed 12-month CALENDAR for any
> occasion, complete with captions! Up to 4 photos may be added per
> month!
>
> To order a 12-month CALENDAR, or to view some examples of our
> custom-made 12-month Calendars just click on our website below.

> All 12-month Calendars are binded and contain 8x10 sheets for photos
> and 8x10 sheets for the months themselves.

Stewy

In article <eiv9j9$kn8$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Celcius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Clever clogs!

Add spam to the subject line then reproduce the URL and message.

Definitely someone with an IQ of at least 50.

Celcius

"Stewy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <eiv9j9$kn8$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Celcius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> Clever clogs!
>
> Add spam to the subject line then reproduce the URL and message.
>
> Definitely someone with an IQ of at least 50.

.... finding the need to add a comment... definitely an IQ of .... my God! It
doesn't register ))))
Have a great day Stewy!