Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Eos Rebel Error 99

Canon Eos Rebel Error 99

ASAAR

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:36:53 -0500, a coddled Rita Berkowitz wrote:

>> Maybe there is something to the questions about Canon reliability and
>> QA. I'm saying that as someone who (with my wife) currently has five
>> digital bodies, two film bodies and 21 Canon EF lenses.

> It sounds like too much heartache for one person to go through. If it were
> me, I would fire up the old hydraulic press and decommission that crap and
> go Nikon. If Nikon did this to me I would go Canon. Surprisingly, I never
> had any problems with my equipment. I guess it must be luck?

Nope, not luck. Fear. Nikon had you on a short list of 12
customers that they take great pains to keep supplied with well
tested lenses and cameras. The number increased to a baker's dozen
not too long ago after Dick Cheney's unfortunate incident with the
shotgun. Many companies have and share similar lists, and it's
possible that your name was passed to Nikon by Intel.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

ASAAR wrote:

> Nope, not luck. Fear. Nikon had you on a short list of 12
> customers that they take great pains to keep supplied with well
> tested lenses and cameras. The number increased to a baker's dozen
> not too long ago after Dick Cheney's unfortunate incident with the
> shotgun. Many companies have and share similar lists, and it's
> possible that your name was passed to Nikon by Intel.

Man! I love the personalized service Nikon gives me. That's why I love
Nikon so much.

Rita