Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > where to buy a Nikon SF-210 slide feeder in Orlando/ Miami Florida?

where to buy a Nikon SF-210 slide feeder in Orlando/ Miami Florida?

marsland

Hi,

I'm visitng southern Florida (Orlando/ Miami) next week and I would
like to buy a new Nikon SF-210 slide feeder for a Coolscan LS5000ED
scanner when I'm there, if possible. Can anyone suggest a photo store
that is likely to stocks this (rare) item? Thanks for your replies.

Marsland.

tomm42

On Nov 7, 4:40 pm, "marsland" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm visitng southern Florida (Orlando/ Miami) next week and I would
> like to buy a new Nikon SF-210 slide feeder for a Coolscan LS5000ED
> scanner when I'm there, if possible. Can anyone suggest a photo store
> that is likely to stocks this (rare) item? Thanks for your replies.
>
> Marsland.

Not exactly a high volume item. I'd call B&H bhphoto.com in NY and they
may have one, could ship it to you overnight.

Tom