Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > One week!

Reply
Thread Tools

One week!

 
 
Pete D
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-06-2006
Have you got your order in?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_wi...tax/285444496/


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
MarkČ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2006
Pete D wrote:
> Have you got your order in?
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_wi...tax/285444496/


You sound like my nephew did last week:
"Only two more days til trick-or-treating, uncle Mark!"


--
Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by MarkČ at:
www.pbase.com/markuson


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JohnR66
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2006
"Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:454f956e$0$3017$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have you got your order in?
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_wi...tax/285444496/
>

So finally Pentax is going to release this thing?

10MP, weather sealed body, built in anti shake, dust control and a glass
pentaprism with a nice magnification.
This camera has got to rock!
John


 
Reply With Quote
 
Pete D
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2006

"JohnR66" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:mWS3h.207847$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:454f956e$0$3017$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Have you got your order in?
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_wi...tax/285444496/
>>

> So finally Pentax is going to release this thing?
>
> 10MP, weather sealed body, built in anti shake, dust control and a glass
> pentaprism with a nice magnification.
> This camera has got to rock!
> John
>


Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, penta prism the same as my DS.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Pete D
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2006

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
news:XWR3h.1598$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Pete D wrote:
>> Have you got your order in?
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_wi...tax/285444496/

>
> You sound like my nephew did last week:
> "Only two more days til trick-or-treating, uncle Mark!"
>
>
> --
> Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by MarkČ at:
> www.pbase.com/markuson
>


I WANT MINE NOW!!! ;-(


 
Reply With Quote
 
MarkČ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2006
Pete D wrote:
> "JohnR66" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:mWS3h.207847$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:454f956e$0$3017$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Have you got your order in?
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_wi...tax/285444496/
>>>

>> So finally Pentax is going to release this thing?
>>
>> 10MP, weather sealed body, built in anti shake, dust control and a
>> glass pentaprism with a nice magnification.
>> This camera has got to rock!
>> John
>>

>
> Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, penta prism the same as my DS.


It does seem to have an attractice spec sheet.
I hope it works out to be all you expect...


--
Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by MarkČ at:
www.pbase.com/markuson


 
Reply With Quote
 
Pete D
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-07-2006

"MarkČ" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
news:wrV3h.7497$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Pete D wrote:
>> "JohnR66" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:mWS3h.207847$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> "Pete D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:454f956e$0$3017$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> Have you got your order in?
>>>>
>>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pete_wi...tax/285444496/
>>>>
>>> So finally Pentax is going to release this thing?
>>>
>>> 10MP, weather sealed body, built in anti shake, dust control and a
>>> glass pentaprism with a nice magnification.
>>> This camera has got to rock!
>>> John
>>>

>>
>> Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, penta prism the same as my DS.

>
> It does seem to have an attractice spec sheet.
> I hope it works out to be all you expect...
>


Was talking to one of the guys in the local shop and he had been talking to
one of the reps from the distributors here and he had certainly given them a
good wrap up in the handling department, only time will tell what the photos
turn out like, mind you the ones I have seen so far are impressive.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can one declare more than one signal on one line? Merciadri Luca VHDL 4 11-01-2010 02:00 PM
Nike air force one, air force 1, air force one low cut, air force one abdul_razak@indiatimes.com Digital Photography 2 12-31-2008 04:29 PM
Samsung SCD6040 - Anyone have one, used one, or have reviews on one? g wills Digital Photography 0 09-08-2004 08:06 PM
CSS aligning two things on one line with one left and one right news.frontiernet.net HTML 6 04-16-2004 02:44 AM
Using One XSLT and multiple XML Problem (One is XML and another one is XBRL) loveNUNO XML 2 11-20-2003 06:47 AM



Advertisments