Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Guaranteed Website Visitors from Just $5 !

Guaranteed Website Visitors from Just $5 !

tinu

Guaranteed Website Visitors from Just $5 !
Get Guaranteed Visitors to your website from just $5
Order up to 1 million visitors!
Increase your online profits today!
Other great advertising specials available
For full details visit our website
http://www.typeinternational.com/ide...d=6769_43_3_77

Paul Heslop

tinu wrote:

> Guaranteed Website Visitors from Just $5 !

I'm not paying you $5 to visit my web site! The nerve!

Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
"tinu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Guaranteed Website Visitors from Just $5 !
> Get Guaranteed Visitors to your website from just $5
> Order up to 1 million visitors!
> Increase your online profits today!
> Other great advertising specials available
> For full details visit our website
> http://www.typeinternational.com/ide...?id=6769_43_3_
> 77

It's another one of those click fraud scams.

Yet another candidate the abuse.net blacklisting.