Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > nikongear.com

nikongear.com

DD

MarkČ (lowest even number here) wrote:

> I don't see any detracting going on here. I just see people (including
> myself) who find it a bit curious the way this "brand new poster" (that
> would be you, Mr. ...um..."niceparking") shows up to toot horns on behalf of
> "long-time contibutor, Dallas Dahms.'"
> Rather funny, that.

It wasn't posted by me, Mark. Nikongear has close on 400 members who
have joined up since the start of August - it could have been any of
them who posted it?

How's those photography lessons working out for you? If you want you
could visit Nikongear and learn a bunch of stuff for free.

MarkČ

DD wrote:
> MarkČ (lowest even number here) wrote:
>
>> I don't see any detracting going on here. I just see people
>> (including myself) who find it a bit curious the way this "brand new
>> poster" (that would be you, Mr. ...um..."niceparking") shows up to
>> toot horns on behalf of "long-time contibutor, Dallas Dahms.'"
>> Rather funny, that.

> It wasn't posted by me, Mark. Nikongear has close on 400 members who
> have joined up since the start of August - it could have been any of
> them who posted it?

Ah. Not buying it...but if so...then apparently it attracts similarly
foul-mouthed "gentlemen" like yourself with similarly quick tempers. Sorry
you had to re-do your ID just so I could see you...
Now back in the klink you go--
Pfttttt...

www.pbase.com/markuson

DD

MarkČ (lowest even number here) wrote:
> DD wrote:
> > MarkČ (lowest even number here) wrote:
> >
> >> I don't see any detracting going on here. I just see people
> >> (including myself) who find it a bit curious the way this "brand new
> >> poster" (that would be you, Mr. ...um..."niceparking") shows up to
> >> toot horns on behalf of "long-time contibutor, Dallas Dahms.'"
> >> Rather funny, that.

> > It wasn't posted by me, Mark. Nikongear has close on 400 members who
> > have joined up since the start of August - it could have been any of
> > them who posted it?

> Ah. Not buying it...but if so...then apparently it attracts similarly
> foul-mouthed "gentlemen" like yourself with similarly quick tempers. Sorry
> you had to re-do your ID just so I could see you...
> Now back in the klink you go--
> Pfttttt...

Here's a tip for you...

Weekdays I post from a dedicated news server.
Weekends I post from Google Groups.
The posting ID is the same on both.

Why don't you read the "help" section on your newsreader so as to
figure out how to use the filters properly?

That_Rich

On 4 Nov 2006 21:37:53 -0800, "DD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> Ah. Not buying it...but if so...then apparently it attracts similarly
>> foul-mouthed "gentlemen" like yourself with similarly quick tempers. Sorry
>> you had to re-do your ID just so I could see you...
>> Now back in the klink you go--
>> Pfttttt...

>Here's a tip for you...
>
>Weekdays I post from a dedicated news server.
>Weekends I post from Google Groups.
>The posting ID is the same on both.
>
>Why don't you read the "help" section on your newsreader so as to
>figure out how to use the filters properly?

He knows everything, why would a person that knows everything need to
read a help file.
If Mark says it's you... it must be you. If Mark says you change your
header info to defeat his filters.... it must be so.

RP©
-
"A thief believes everybody steals."

-E.W. Howe-

MarkČ

That_Rich wrote:
> On 4 Nov 2006 21:37:53 -0800, "DD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>> Ah. Not buying it...but if so...then apparently it attracts
>>> similarly foul-mouthed "gentlemen" like yourself with similarly
>>> quick tempers. Sorry you had to re-do your ID just so I could see
>>> you...
>>> Now back in the klink you go--
>>> Pfttttt...

>> Here's a tip for you...
>>
>> Weekdays I post from a dedicated news server.
>> Weekends I post from Google Groups.
>> The posting ID is the same on both.
>>
>> Why don't you read the "help" section on your newsreader so as to
>> figure out how to use the filters properly?

> He knows everything, why would a person that knows everything need to
> read a help file.
> If Mark says it's you... it must be you. If Mark says you change your
> header info to defeat his filters.... it must be so.

Good to know you've figured that out...

www.pbase.com/markuson