Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Tutorials about Layers?

Tutorials about Layers?

mutefan@yahoo.com

I use PhotoPlus freeware (an old version of the current software) for
minor photo editing. I've worked with Text Layers but haven't been
able to grasp the concept of layering anything else. If anyone knows a
link with a tutorial for beginners on Layers (I don't care which
software; they're basically alike), I'd appreciate hearing. Thank you.

RoseW

| I use PhotoPlus freeware (an old version of the current software) for
| minor photo editing. I've worked with Text Layers but haven't been
| able to grasp the concept of layering anything else. If anyone knows
| a link with a tutorial for beginners on Layers (I don't care which
| software; they're basically alike), I'd appreciate hearing. Thank
| you.

http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/sof...ls/default.asp

Using Layers and Masks - Includes instructions for: using layers, using
masks, and vignetting.

Serif has a user's forum on their web site and they also have their own news
groups. (news.serif.com)

Rose

system c/specman e tutorials Pow VHDL 1 05-11-2006 04:12 AM
Etching tutorials-or now for something completely different Technoholic Case Modding 71 09-27-2005 06:39 AM
Updated Networking Tutorials? =?Utf-8?B?UGFycm90?= Wireless Networking 3 06-20-2005 01:40 AM
PSL stmt embedded in VHDL: good tutorials somewhere? Eric DELAGE VHDL 2 04-06-2005 05:11 AM
Good books/tutorials on VHDL? Chaos Master VHDL 1 02-18-2004 09:24 PM

Advertisments