Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for Free program to convert photos and mp3's to TV

Looking for Free program to convert photos and mp3's to TV

bvarbel@gmail.com

Hi, I'm not sure how to phrase the question, but I would like to make a
photo album or slide show with digital pics and themed MP3 music that
will play on a DVD player using regular CD's. Any advice on the
simplest way to do this for free would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian...

remove

On 2 Nov 2006 14:55:02 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>Hi, I'm not sure how to phrase the question, but I would like to make a
>photo album or slide show with digital pics and themed MP3 music that
>will play on a DVD player using regular CD's. Any advice on the
>simplest way to do this for free would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brian...

Slide Show Movie Maker - freeware:

http://www.joern-thiemann.de/tools/SSMM/index.html