Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > buydig.com?

buydig.com?

ehhackney@comcast.net

Has anyone bought any photo gear from these guys? They have pretty
good reviews on PriceGrabber, and a little lower price on the Canon 5D
than B&H.

Thanks in advance,

Hack
--//--

bmoag

They had the best price on an Epson R1800 printer. I had no problems but
that is only one experience.

Neil Harrington

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Has anyone bought any photo gear from these guys? They have pretty
> good reviews on PriceGrabber, and a little lower price on the Canon 5D
> than B&H.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Hack
> --//--

I've bought from BuyDig.com many times over the past few years. I have found
them 100% reliable, they ship very fast and they have become my favorite
camera seller. Their prices are almost always lower than any other
*reliable* seller. And they ship faster than B&H (as of the last time I used
B&H, which is now several years ago).

Neil

Jimmy

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Has anyone bought any photo gear from these guys? They have pretty
> good reviews on PriceGrabber, and a little lower price on the Canon 5D
> than B&H.

I have no recent experience, but I purchased an Olympus C-5050 from them
back in 2001. I had no problems and the camera came with a USA warranty,
not a grey market camera as some websites had been selling at that time.

ehhackney@comcast.net

Thanks, everybody. Good info.

Hack
--//--

LabRat

Buydig.com is a good reseller. I have bought 2 dSLRs and a lens through
them and have had zero problems.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Has anyone bought any photo gear from these guys? They have pretty
> good reviews on PriceGrabber, and a little lower price on the Canon 5D
> than B&H.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Hack
> --//--

Dave

I just bought a Panasonic FZ7 from them. The order was placed and I
waited 3 days and it was still in the "processing" stage. I emailed
them and they replied that they were expecting another shipment in a
week to 10 days and apologized for the delay. I replied that their
website still showed it as "In Stock", plus the price had dropped
since I placed the order. I asked if I was getting it at the lower
price. Two days later I got an email saying the camera had shipped.

They didn't charge my credit card until the camera shipped, but they
charged the original price. Since it was only $2 I didn't make an
issue of it. It was still a good price and the camera is great, so
overall I'm happy. BTW, they also do business a Beach Camera
(www.beachcamera.com).