Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Prepation time for MCSD .net exam.

Prepation time for MCSD .net exam.

Shweta

I am planning to give MCSD .net.Can somebody help me in
telling me how much time will it and should it take? Can
i give exam with 2-3 weeks of preparation? Also does
anybody knows how good are these crash courses. Are they
worth taking?

I have worked as a Web Developer using commerce server
and classic ASP, but unfortunately i have been out of
work for some time. I wanna finish my MCSD asap so that i
can get a job as .Net developer.

Currently, I am preparing for Exam 70-316.

Regards,
Shweta

Debarshi

Hi Shweta

Good! you are plannin for MCSD.Net Certification. First of
all you have experience of that particular technology and
also please concerned with Microsoft Press Books,Microsoft
Certification Technical Partners.These resouerces realy
helpful to you for your preparation.Regarding time its
upto you how much time you will take for preparation.

Thanks,

Debarshi

Davin Mickelson

Hey, Commerce Server is cool to work with. That's great experience under
your belt.

Do you have access to Commerce Server 2002? If you do, you can use the .NET
Solution Site, Retail 2002. It's a great way to learn .NET by seeing how it
interacts with the COM Commerce Server components.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...s_ag_intro.asp

Warning: it's half written in VB.NET and half in C#. You're going to learn
both languages (not that hard) when you play with it. Maybe then you can
choose what language track you want to pursue.

Since you have the money to consider classes, perhaps you should use MSDN
and Transcender instead to study for your exams. This cheaper and
strategically effective for passing the exams.

BTW - take the Commerce Server exam as the MCSD.NET elective. I found it
fairly easy because of my experience with the Site Server/Commerce Server
products.

Good luck,
Davin Mickelson, MCSD.NET, MCSA

"Shweta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:181701c37938$8d7d1460$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am planning to give MCSD .net.Can somebody help me in
> telling me how much time will it and should it take? Can
> i give exam with 2-3 weeks of preparation? Also does
> anybody knows how good are these crash courses. Are they
> worth taking?
>
> I have worked as a Web Developer using commerce server
> and classic ASP, but unfortunately i have been out of
> work for some time. I wanna finish my MCSD asap so that i
> can get a job as .Net developer.
>
> Currently, I am preparing for Exam 70-316.
>
> Regards,
> Shweta

Sarang

Hi Shweta,

Nice to know that you are planning for a skill upgrade
You should refer to the official curriculum and also
MSDN. You really don't need to join a course to
learn .NET. MS has taken a lot of effort to make .NET a
piece of cake and a lot simpler than earlier COM based
technologies.

If you need anyhelp, I can be contacted at

You can also refer to www.gotdotnet.com This is one great
site and there are many others.

Sarang Datye
MCSD.NET
MCAD

MCSD vs MCSD.net Georges MCSD 0 07-18-2003 06:19 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Davin MCSD 0 06-30-2003 03:26 PM
Re: MCSD vb6 - is it worth it? MCSD v6 exams expiring in 2004 Cindy Winegarden MCSD 0 06-29-2003 07:42 PM
How to upgrade from MCSD to MCSD.Net? Deena MCSD 1 06-29-2003 10:53 AM

Advertisments