Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panorama QT VR : Roquebrune Cap-Martin near Monaco

Panorama QT VR : Roquebrune Cap-Martin near Monaco

Philippe Laval

Hello,

Well, this panorama has a lot of small problems but it was nice to visit
this castle.
This is in fact the oldest castle in France. It was once a proprety of
the Grimaldi (Monaco).

http://www.nice-panorama.com/Roquebrune/index.php

I hope you will enjoy the trip.
Philippe Laval

Fred Lebow

"Philippe Laval" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45428067$0$11661$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Well, this panorama has a lot of small problems but it was nice to visit
> this castle.
> This is in fact the oldest castle in France. It was once a proprety of the
> Grimaldi (Monaco).
>
> http://www.nice-panorama.com/Roquebrune/index.php
>
> I hope you will enjoy the trip.
> Philippe Laval

I enjoyed it VERY much.
Thanks.
I have spent a lot of time in Southern France
Your panoramic work is wonderful!

Sincerely
Fred

--
Fred Lebow

Philippe Laval

> I enjoyed it VERY much.
> Thanks.

Your welcome. I appreciate your comment.

> I have spent a lot of time in Southern France

France is wonderfull country to visit because the landscape change
a lot (every 200 km).
For example French Riviera, the Alps, the Bretagne, Alsace, Paris (and
the Loire castle), etc.

Where are you living now ?

Philippe

Bigma

"Philippe Laval" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
45430a5b$0$30576$(E-Mail Removed)...

> France is wonderfull country to visit because the landscape change
> a lot (every 200 km).

Even more true, you should have said «every 20 km» !

Bravo pour le pano de Roquebrune.
Pour moi c'est parfait. Je suis déjà passé là...

À quand un pano de Èze ?

mb

Philippe Laval

Bigma a écrit :
> "Philippe Laval" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 45430a5b$0$30576$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> France is wonderfull country to visit because the landscape change
>> a lot (every 200 km).

> Even more true, you should have said «every 20 km» !
>
> Bravo pour le pano de Roquebrune.
> Pour moi c'est parfait. Je suis déjà passé là...
>
> À quand un pano de Èze ?
>
> mb

Il y en a déjà un peu içi :
http://www.nice-panorama.com/Eze/index.php

You can already have some panorama of Eze here:
http://www.nice-panorama.com/Eze/index.php

I need to stich some panorama of Eze too.
Philippe Laval

Bigma

>> À quand un pano de Èze ?
>>
>> mb
>>

> You can already have some panorama of Eze here:
> http://www.nice-panorama.com/Eze/index.php
>
> I need to stich some panorama of Eze too.
> Philippe Laval

Thanks!
Magical !

mb