Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Cheap and cheerful P&S (but as small as possible)

Cheap and cheerful P&S (but as small as possible)

John Ortt

Hi everyone,

I also had the original Canon Digital Ixus but dropped it a couple of
months ago.

I loved the camera and would replace it but even second hand ones sell for
over 60

I am looking for a camera of a similar capabilities (and size) but for as
little money as possible.

I want it for when my SLR would be too conspicuous &/or might get damaged.

(I am also UK based incase you hadn't guessed)

Thanks in advance,

John

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"John Ortt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I also had the original Canon Digital Ixus but dropped it a couple of
> months ago.
>
> I loved the camera and would replace it but even second hand ones sell for
> over 60
>
> I am looking for a camera of a similar capabilities (and size) but for as
> little money as possible.
>
> I want it for when my SLR would be too conspicuous &/or might get damaged.
>
> (I am also UK based incase you hadn't guessed)

Take a look at the Fuji F440 or 450. 145/185 according to
http://www.goto.dealtime.co.uk/