Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Question and helo

Question and helo

Cherokee

Could anyone out there tell me what a Scandisk is" and how it works, I
bought an used pc and this came with it,Please send any info direct to
me please http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Ron Baird

Scandisk is a company that provides computer accessories and media, i.e.
memory cards.

http://www.scandisk.com

I suspect you may have a card reader which lets you connect via a USB cable
or possibly is builtin? Either way, it acts like another logical drive on
your system.

Talk to you soon.

Ron Baird

"Cherokee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could anyone out there tell me what a Scandisk is" and how it works, I
> bought an used pc and this came with it,Please send any info direct to
> me please (E-Mail Removed)

Jim

"Cherokee" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Could anyone out there tell me what a Scandisk is" and how it works, I
> bought an used pc and this came with it,Please send any info direct to
> me please (E-Mail Removed)

Scandisk is a program which can examine a disk for errors and optionally
repair same (if possible). It is primarily employed in evaluation of a hard
drive for errors.

Sorry, ask here answer here.
Jim

Marcin

Scandisc or Sandisc?

Uzytkownik "Cherokee" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Helo .. Reddikishore Java 2 11-26-2007 02:21 PM
"helo=" in email headers Steve Freides Computer Support 4 06-20-2006 07:49 PM
helo. bardhi Ndreca Computer Support 0 02-22-2005 11:42 PM
helo Narciso Oadan Computer Support 2 02-26-2004 11:00 PM
Pease helo MaK Computer Support 1 08-16-2003 02:29 AM

Advertisments