Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony H1 White Balance

Sony H1 White Balance

louise

I was given this camera and have downloaded the instruction
manual from sony.

But some things confuse me. The manual shows a choice of
white balance which includes incandenscent, tungsten etc.
light options. My camera seems to only offer to set a white
balance or to use auto or white balance for flash.

Where are the settings for different light conditions such
as flourescent, tungsten, etc.?

TIA

Louise