Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone know how to save the flash from Smilebox.com?

Anyone know how to save the flash from Smilebox.com?

Mathew

My wife made some picture shows on Smilebox.com, and we wanted to keep
them forever on CD. Does anyone have any clues on how to save the
animations to hard drive?

Thanks!

Mathew I.

Marcin

You need to install Flash Saving Plugin 1.2

Web site: www.browsertools.net
Support: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

www.mybestphotos.batcave.net

Uzytkownik "Mathew" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...