Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photography - Top 10 Tips

Photography - Top 10 Tips

Info Dude

Photography - Top 10 Tips

If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.

Read This Full Report At:
http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-p...aphy-tips.html

Rich

Info Dude wrote:
> Photography - Top 10 Tips
>
> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
>
> Read This Full Report At:
> http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-p...aphy-tips.html

Keep flogging the website....

Kevin McMurtrie

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Info Dude <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Photography - Top 10 Tips
>
> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
>
> Read This Full Report At:
> http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-p...aphy-tips.html

I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
using shampoo.

Daniel Silevitch

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Info Dude <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Photography - Top 10 Tips
>>
>> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
>> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
>> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
>> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
>>
>> Read This Full Report At:
>> http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-p...aphy-tips.html

> I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
> using shampoo.

Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.

-dms

Philippe

Daniel Silevitch wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Info Dude <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

>>>Photography - Top 10 Tips
>>>
>>>If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
>>>can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
>>>are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
>>>most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
>>>
>>>Read This Full Report At:
>>>http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-p...aphy-tips.html

>>I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
>>using shampoo.

> Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.
>
> -dms

Wet hair...

P.

--
I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)

Daniel Silevitch

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:03:26 GMT, Philippe <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Daniel Silevitch wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
>>>using shampoo.

>> Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.
>>
>> -dms

> Wet hair...

AHA! _That's_ what I've been doing wrong all this time.

Thank you.

-dms

Cynicor

Daniel Silevitch wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Info Dude <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Photography - Top 10 Tips
>>>
>>> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
>>> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
>>> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
>>> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
>>>
>>> Read This Full Report At:
>>> http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-p...aphy-tips.html

>> I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
>> using shampoo.

> Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.

It's lather, rinse, repeat. So your hair isn't truly clean until you let
off a huge belch.

Alan LeHun

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Photography - Top 10 Tips
>
> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.

"
Take the photo at eye level. If the subject is a child then stoop down
to their level. This is called getting a bird's eye view and is very
effective.
"

I take it its best to lay your subject flat on the floor, then?

--
Alan LeHun

Stewy

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Daniel Silevitch <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:43:20 -0700, Kevin McMurtrie <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Info Dude <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> Photography - Top 10 Tips
> >>
> >> If you ask the experts, they'll tell you that there are ten things you
> >> can do to make sure that your photos are as good a they can be. These
> >> are by no means the only things that will give you better photos but
> >> most of the pros agree that these are at the top of the list.
> >>
> >> Read This Full Report At:
> >> http://www.3min-reports.com/top-10-p...aphy-tips.html

> > I haven't seen anything so enlightening since I read the directions for
> > using shampoo.

> Which comes first, lather or rinse? I can never remember.

Sorry, I've completely forgotten. But then again it's been years since I
had any hair to wash.

yul

Ron Baird

Hi Info,

I can appreciate the interest in information.

If you have not yet tried a visit to the Kodak information, it may prove
useful. Just solid tips that you can use to get good pictures.

http://www.kodak.com/go/takegreatpictures

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company