Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nikon Capture 4.4 and Windows XP x64

Nikon Capture 4.4 and Windows XP x64

Ed Ruf

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 15:53:30 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "bmoag"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You might consider investigating the massive incompatibility issues between
>Win64 and 32 bit Windows programs. A large number of multimedia, video,
>CD/DVD authoring programs simply will not run or will not run properly on
>Win64. Antivirus and other tools are even more problematic with great
>variations in compatibility relating to even minor hardware variations.
>I am not aware of any color calibration devices with Win64 drivers either
>although perhaps you have found one?

Colorvison release updated copied of Spyder2Pro and Spyder2Express
software at the end of August with XP64 bit support.
http://www.colorvision.com/sup_dl-upgrades.shtml
I've had no problems whatsoever running NAV64bit either.

-
Ed Ruf ((E-Mail Removed))