Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > no "click" - memory stick not connecting into Cyber-shot DSC-P30

no "click" - memory stick not connecting into Cyber-shot DSC-P30

Lefty

"jeff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> The camera works fine; it WAS the memory stick. I received a
> replacement in the mail today and it works. Removed it, put it in
> again, and it worked. I appreciate the advice and suggestions from
> the group.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Another Happy Camper drives off into the sunset, singing Happy Trails To
You.

John Turco

jeff wrote:

> The camera works fine; it WAS the memory stick. I received a
> replacement in the mail today and it works. Removed it, put it in
> again, and it worked. I appreciate the advice and suggestions from
> the group.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

Hello, Jeff:

You're welcomed, and congratulations. Now, tell your little girl to get
out there and snap some pictures! <g>

Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>